Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday's Wishes

This is going to be a new series, where every Wednesday I'll share my most wanted items for that week. The items will be from various categories but will definitely include a beauty product every week, so here we go:

Beauty Wishes:
1) Make Up For Ever HD Invisible Cover Foundation - I don't really wear foundation but I feel it'll be a nice addition to my collection. And when I swatched the product at Sephora, shade no. 155 seemed to be the best match. 



2) Clinique's Gradient Powder Blusher in Black Honey - as part of Clinique's Fall 2011 collection, its a must-have product, I feel the color will really complement medium and olive skin tones and the gradient effect will allow for both a flush of color as well as highlighted cheeks.
Isn't it absolutely gorgeous? 
3) M.A.C.'s Offshoot Lipstick from the new M.A.C. Me Over collection

4) M.A.C.'s Dark Diversion Fluidline - I've never tried any of the idolized Fluidlines, but this new limited edition shade is a stunning deep burgundy red and I want to try it as a graphic liner on the top lash line or as a colored base all over the eyelid under powder eyeshadows.

5) M.A.C.'s Stunner and Equilibrium blushes- Stunner will be perfect during the winter as it provides a wash of pink with a slight sheen and Equilibrium could be used to bronze the cheeks and nose during spring or winter, adding some warmth to the complexion.


Anyway, I hope you've enjoyed reading about my Wednesday Wishes, and I'll be back with another list next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment