Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Wednesday's Wishes

This past week I've come up with a pretty long wish list which mostly include makeup products, so here we go:

1) Clinique's Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm - These released this past spring, and although they look fabulous, I haven't had a chance to try them out as yet. I'm dying to pick up Mega Melon, Whole Lotta Honey, and maybe Super Strawberry.







2) Clinique's Black Honey Shimmering Tones Powder - This product is exclusive to Sephora so I'll have to drop by to see it in person, but it looks absolutely beautiful, though I wonder if it would impart more of a sheen or chunky glitter onto the cheeks?

3) Clinique's Color Surge Eye Shadow Quad in Black Honey -  I'm really having a moment with the Black Honey collection, aren't I? I'm hoping to use this for daily neutral eye looks but it could be jazzed up for more a more dramatic evening look with a winged black liner and thick mascara (possibly false lashes).




4) LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer - I haven't used eye primers before but the reason I picked this particular product over Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance, is that it doesn't have any tint to it at all (completely invisible) and it's paraben free.




5) Soap & Glory Super-Color Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss - Having seen this at Shoppers Drug Mart, the Half-Naked shade really caught my eye - it's described by Sephora as a dusty rose and I think it would work beautifully on it's own or even with a light application of a rose-colored blush, high on the cheekbones. 









6) M.A.C. Pro Palette Eye Shadow X 15 - I have the 4 eye shadow palette but this would give me an excuse to pick up some more M.A.C. eye shadows that I've been wanting to add to my collection for some time now ;)


Anyways, that's my list for this week and I'll be back with another product review soon. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment