Sunday, November 13, 2011

Haul

So I went to Square One this morning and going back after nearly a month, I was definitely prepared to shop! I went to Sephora first, and after browsing around for some time and asking for samples of the Purity Made Simple facial cleanser as well as the Purity Made Simple™ Mineral Oil-Free Facial Cleansing Oil (which the sales associate suggested for dry skin), I purchased the Clinique Chubby Stick in 02 Whole Lotta Honey and it came to about CAD $22 with tax; it's a gorgeous nude color with moisturizing properties.
Then I dashed over to The Body Shop because of their promotion this weekend, where you could choose to get two items for 50% and 30% off (you decide which item gets which discount) and then you can also repeat those discounts (50% and then 30%) for two additional items (if you use all four discount stickers you get to pick a free travel sized item). So I knew immediately that I had to get the Eyeshadow Blender Brush which I've been eyeing for some time and though it retails for CAD $18 but I got it for 50% off; I also picked up the White Musk Libertine Body Mist (CAD $15 regular retail price and 30% off that) and then after the cashier asked me if I was sure I didn't want to use my second 50% off sticker, I decided to get the 100% Natural Lip Roll-On in Orange.  My last stop was at the drugstore, Rexall and one of the items I picked up was the La Roche-Posay Lipikar Xerand Hand Repair Cream for CAD $10, although it was quite difficult to restrain myself from buying a new face cleanser, moisturizer (day and night time) as well as their body wash and moisturizer for extremely dry skin. Sigh, I guess those items will have to wait till next month or so to join my skincare collection.

So all in all, I enjoyed my mini shopping spree and I'll be posting reviews after I've had a chance to really test the products. Also, I've posted a few pictures below and I apologize in advance for the poor image quality but I snapped these with my iPod since my camera isn't working at the moment but thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment