Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Wednesday Wishes

The weekly Wednesday series is back! I love writing this series of posts just because it provides me with virtual retail therapy. Anyways enough ranting, here's this week's list:

1) M.A.C. eyeshadows in Phloof!, Ricepaper, Satin Taupe, Folie and a number of others but the basic plan is to fill up a 15 eyeshadow palette :)

2) Urban Decay's Lush Lash Mascara - I've wanted to run (yes, literally run) to Sephora to buy this mascara for the past month and a half, maybe two months. I've read that it's good for sensitive eyes and even better than that, it has a rubber or plastic wand which is the kind I love and it helps condition your lashes. And did I mention the adorable packaging?


3) Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil Stash - This was released as part of the Holiday 2011 collection and I feel it's a good way of trying out a few different shades (especially if you're into neutral eye looks) since one full-sized pencil is CAD $24, and in the set you're getting 5 (not full-sized though) for CAD $41. I've tried them out at Sephora and they really do glide onto the skin and after a few minutes (I forgot to smudge them during this time), they really do set and they don't smear, melt-off or budge whatsoever.




4) Clinique Even Better Makeup - I love that this foundation claims to be oil-free while also over the course of four to six weeks, brightens and evens out your skin tone. Even though I've never wanted to really buy a foundation before, this particular one's really caught my eye. Also, I'm loving the number of shades available for women of color.




5) M.A.C.'s Select-Cover Up concealer - I've read reviews that this concealer is perfect for covering up dark circles and some have said that it can be sheered out to be a light foundation; but I would mostly use it for concealing purposes. 




6) Everyday Minerals' Brushes - Finally a decent price for synthetic and eco-conscious brushes! I'd love to try out the Itahake Brush, Dome Blending Brush, Everyday Eye Smudge brush, to mention just a few. 

That's all for this week, and thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment