Wednesday, November 09, 2011

Wednesday Wishes

Here are the items that made it onto this week's wish-list:

1) Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener - Not only do I want to use it in conjunction with the M.A.C. Select Cover Up Concealer as described by Karen on her Makeup and Beauty Blog to really brighten up the under eye area but I would love to try it out as a cheekbone highlighter since it is a beautiful iridescent peachy pink. 








2) Phyto Phytokératine Serum - As I was browsing on the Sephora website, I came across this serum treatment which is meant to "repair damaged and split ends". I've never been disappointed with Phyto products I've used in the past, and really want to pick this up within the week, to hopefully start using it after my haircut on Sunday.




3) Sephora Collection Pro Concealer Airbrush #57 - I've seen rave reviews of the Pro Foundation Airbrush and after reading that this brush contains only synthetic fibers and helps give an airbrushed look, it's made its way onto my list of coveted beauty items.







4) La Roche-Posay skincare items - Now I don't have any particular item on my list from this line since I'm looking for both a day time and nighttime moisturiser as well as a gentle cleanser; but these products are meant for people with varying skin problems such as skin sensitivity, dry skin as well as redness, to mention just a few. 

That's it for this week's list, but be sure to share your most wanted beauty products for this week in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment